11:00 - 11.30 Registration
- 11:00 - 11.30 Registration
11.30 - 11.45 Introduction
- 11.30 - 11.45 Introduction
11.45 - 12.15 Panel 1: Who is succeeding in diversity & inclusion; what are they doing differently?
- How can campaigns be sensitive of tokenism when actively being more inclusive?
- It marketing campaigns focus on ethnicity & ignore culture, communities & backgrounds of a group can they truly be diverse?
- Has social media and the presence of influencers changed the importance of diversity in marketing? or was it just time to become diverse?
- How do you still engage with multiple markets effectively?
12.15 - 12.45 Panel 2: Are ethnic groups globally responding to campaigns in the same way?
- Is it possible to please everyone everywhere?
- Social media and the internet are reducing businesses ability to localise brand campaigns. What do organisations have to do overcome this?
- Are ethnic groups within British society responding differently to campaigns than the communities in their countries of origin?
- How do you engage with multiple communities effectively?
12.45 - 13.05 Social Media Discussion: Are we losing diversity to assimilation on social media?
- Are we losing or discovering diversity on social media?
- Are the things that make us different being lost to assimilate for the main stream?
- What are the opportunities social media provide?
- Why are some businesses turning away from social media?
13.05 - 14.05 Break
- 13.05 - 14.05 Break
14.15 - 14.45 Panel 3: How can you begin to be diverse?
- What are the solutions to being diverse as a business or brand?
- How do recruitment & training or even company social activities take a role in diversity?
- What role do products, services or promotions play in being diverse?
- How does technology fit into diversity?
14.45 - 15.15 Panel 4: Knowing you Market
- Is a business targeting one group sustainable & open to diversity?
- Are traditional channels being ignored by these businesses?
- How can a business cater to the cultural and diverse needs of potential customers in a global way?
- Why do community targeted brands struggle to go mainstream?
- What problems arise when they try to diversify?
15.15 - 15.45 Discussion 2: Close Up And Personal
- Keynote Speaker
16:00 – 17:00 Networking
- 16:00 – 17:00 Networking